Le forum des photographes amateurs & professionnels. 
Un forum convivial pour les photographes amateurs & professionels.
Le forum des photographes amateurs & professionnels. Un forum convivial pour les photographes amateurs & professionels.
FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Go to
Le forum des photographes amateurs & professionnels. Index du Forum -> L'appareil photo -> Le numérique

Facebook C Sdk Desktop Application

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
moiravoyl

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook C Sdk Desktop Application Répondre en citant

Facebook C Sdk Desktop Application
> DOWNLOAD

Once you've added the projects to your solution, add a reference to them in your application references. Under the "OAuth Settings" section, enable "Client OAuth Login" and "Embedded browser OAuth Login". So if you need to keep the token alive for doing stuff in the background you might not be able to do that. The returned information will then be added as url fragments. Then go in to the application settings and select the "advanced" tab. Were working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.Kristofer KllsboJune 20th, 2016 - 19:37I would suspect that it has something to do with the return URI settings.nabMarch 4th, 2017 - 07:08Nice article, thanks!How do I download the code? the link points back to this page.Kristofer KllsboMarch 4th, 2017 - 20:03The download link is dependent on javascript. How ever in my example I use the standard webbrowser control included in .Net and that caches just like IE would do. Besides from that the implementation is pretty straight forward.PrerequirementsBefore you can send the user into the login flow you need to register a Facebook application. Auth Dialogs Graph API . FBwebBrowser.Navigated += FBwebBrowserNavigated; The login flowNow the user is presented with the login screen and information about what application they will authenticate by logging in. Click on "Save Changes" . All settings seems to be same as yours. In this example I have implemented the Facebook login flow into a C# .Net desktop application. Tested the link and it worked. using namespace Windows::Security::Authentication::Web; . Full source is available for download.Basics of the Facebook login flowMost of the information about how to implement your own Facebook login flow can be found in Facebook's developers article Manually Build a Login Flow. I fall back to it every now and then but juggling multiple languages the syntax in C#, java and python are more similar so its easier to stick to that. A great way to check out what you can do with the Graph API and what properties will be available on the objects is to use the Facebook Graph API explorer. You can view the MSDN docs on the await/async keywords here.There is also a blog post on how await/async is necessary with UI dialog boxes, similar to the Facebook auth dialog.. When implementing the login flow you have to make sure that you receive the access you requested. This extended version is used to be able to detect the javascript trying to close the dialog. Building the SDK. Please log in and try again.superfly71May 15th, 2016 - 05:12I think this API has been retired ;(Kristofer KllsboMay 15th, 2016 - 05:55Have you created an app ID in the dev console?superfly71May 15th, 2016 - 06:05Yes I have. Click on "Save Changes". So the next time I run the application and send the user to the auth screen it will just flash by and I get the token back.However this login flow is on a session basis. During this it will just set the title of the window to the same as the current document title until it hits the return url. I was wondering if you had the same problem and if so how to solve this?Thanks in advanceKristofer KllsboSeptember 25th, 2015 - 19:29Hi,Havent really thought about that since its a desktop application. Credit to Mrojas Artinsoft, the original code and article.When the dialog loads the return url, mentioned above, and the comma delimited list of scopes are url encoded. Everything from support, network, hardware to development, devops and management. Create a new Universal Windows app or open an existing Universal Windows app. Get the SID (Windows Store ID) for your application. Create an app on developers.facebook.com and get an App ID . In this case, it would be b19f9ff4-xxx . String^ SID = WebAuthenticationBroker::GetCurrentApplicationCallbackUri()->DisplayUri; 5a02188284
logiciel hacker facebook 2013 gratuitadd event on facebook applegend online facebook cheatshow to keep facebook friends private on iphonecomo ganar likes en pagina de facebook 2013como tener bastantes likes en fotos de facebookfotos de ano novo para facebook 2013peace sign text for facebookhack facebook account really freeakun facebook hasil hack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des photographes amateurs & professionnels. Index du Forum -> L'appareil photo -> Le numérique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8